Friday, March 20, 2009

Circus Outing from Saronti - 10% off!


What a great idea! I've seen books that a personalise for a child before, but never one that includes the whole family!

With Saronti you can include up to 7 people, and each one is an integral part of the story. From lion taming to elephant riding, your family can have an amazing and very funny adventure.

I read it as a bedtime story to my 3 year old daughter, and she couldn't stop giggling. The illustrations are colourful and fun, and the rhyming text is genuinely funny and easy to read. (I found my 7 year old reading it to herself, curled in a chair).

Circus Outing is just one of a range of stories you can arrange to have personalised, including one to commemorate a child's time at Pre-School. Any one of them would make a treasured gift - for a child or their parents! And if you use the code SHOESINHERTS at the Saronti website, you will get 10% off!

No comments:

Post a Comment